Applications for 2020 enrolment will be open on 1st February 2019 to 26 April 2019. A parent or legal guardian may collect application forms at reception desk.
The 2018 Matrics achieved a 99.3% pass rate.
Our top learners were
The group also achieved 76,8% Bachelors pass rate. Well done to the IsiZulu and Visual Arts Departments on their outstanding results
Education is a window to the world and for this reason our approach (from Grade 8 to Grade 12) is a holistic one. Our academic programme is challenging and imaginative, designed to foster intellectual curiosity and a lifelong love of learning. It is essential that all in our charge are equipped to take on the challenges of change and progress.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
Learners who go further, faster and have the foundations for lifelong success.
- Be expected to beat challenging national targets so that they can excel against any competition.
- Experience a rich, exciting curriculum that leaves them able to make powerful choices about their future ambitions.
Learners who are imaginative risk takers who are prepared for lifelong adaptability.
Students will :
- Be expected to embrace a diverse and cutting edge range of creative opportunities both inside and outside the classroom.
- Experience creative teaching that makes learning engaging and allows them to think independently and be confident citizens.
Learners who are recognised and rewarded, their confidence comes from within.
- Be recognised regularly for their achievements and for the progress they make and have these achievements celebrated and recorded.
- Develop positive, secure relationships so that they flourish and have a powerful sense of their own potential.
New Forest High School welcomes it’s new learners, especially the grade 8 learners and staff, plus the returning learners and staff to 2019 academic year.